Bagels & Birds (and Coffee) on Select Saturdays in Faribault
We're invited to step outside and become birdwatchers the first Saturday every month all winter at the River Bend Nature Center in Faribault.
Bagels & Birds is a monthly winter gathering of birdwatchers, caffeine addicts, and bagel lovers in Faribault -- but it's really about the birds, right?
Cardinals, Blue Jays, Finches, cream cheese, and a blueberry bagel.
Enjoy free coffee and a bagel and watch for birds at River Bend Nature Center. Bagels provided by The Inn at Shattuck. An guess what, it's FREE!
- Saturday, December 2 - 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Saturday, January 6 - 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Saturday, February 3 - 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Saturday, March 2 - 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Saturday, April 6 - 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
The River Bend Nature Center is located at 1000 Rustad Road, Faribault, MN 55021.
The Net Worth of 10 Minnesota Born Celebs
Gallery Credit: Troy Dunken