Ten Best Places to Get a Great Bowl of Soup in Owatonna
I'm a soup lover twelve months a year, but never is it more comforting than on one of these chilly Minnesota autumn days.
I enjoy making soup at home -- sometimes on the stovetop, but more frequently in my Insta Pot or Crock Pot. There's nothing like walking in the door at the end of the day when a batch of soup has been in the slow cooker all day.
Sometimes though, I just want to pop in somewhere and grab a piping hot, tasty bowl of soup created by one of our area eateries.
Get our free mobile app
Here are the top ten places in the Owatonna area to grab bowl of soup according to Yelp user reviews:
- Torey's Restaurant & Bar (208 North Cedar Avenue, Owatonna)
- "...soup was fantastic."
- Old Town Bagels (211 North Cedar Avenue, Owatonna)
- "...great soups + soups to-go."
- Kernel Restaurant (1011 Hoffman Drive, Owatonna)
- "...soup is delicious."
- Central Perk Coffee (113 North Cedar Avenue, Owatonna)
- "...one of the best small cafes!"
- Mizuki Fusion (119 West Bridge Street, Owatonna)
- "...don't miss this place."
- The Kitchen (329 North Cedar Avenue, Owatonna)
- "...delicious Italian soup."
- Olivia's Family Restaurant (1160 West Frontage Road, Owatonna)
- "...chicken noodle soup is tasty."
- Don Juan Cantina & Grill (1045 West Frontage Road, Owatonna)
- "...I like the chicken soup."
- Timber Lodge Steakhouse (4455 West Frontage Road, Owatonna)
- "...chicken & wild rice soup was excellent."
- Culver's (1140 West Frontage Road, Owatonna)
- "...potato bacon, stuffed green pepper, chicken & wild rice + more."
If you're in a hurry, or need to grab some quick soup on the go, Kwik Trip has a hot soup bar with a variety of choices.
KEEP READING: 3-ingredient recipes you can make right now