The Worst Things About Minnesota Summers
After one of the worst winters ever, it's hard to complain about summer but somehow we ended up in a conversation with listeners about things that suck about summer. Here's what we came up with:
- Leather Car Seats
- Sand (It's fun at the beach, but it sucks when it gets everywhere.)
- Being stuck at work on nice days
- Trying to convince your kids they have to go to bed even though it's still sunny out
- Mosquitoes and Gnats
- Long stretches of rainy days
- Not having a boat (or a friend with a boat)
Anything you'd add to the list?
Keep listening all summer long for your chance at fun stuff like cash, trips, tickets, and gift cards. And download our free app to take us everywhere you travel this summer.