Townsquare Media Charity Challenge – See the Results!
Every non-profit in the Owatonna and Faribault area does important work to advance the community where we live, work, and play. We’d like to recognize amazing non-profits and highlight their work at the Steele County Free Fair.
We have a handful of great local causes listed below and your job is to vote for the organization that means the most to you. Voting is open now through the end of the Steele County Free Fair, August 21st.
The charity with the most votes earns a $500 donation!
We'll be talking about each organization on-air live from the Townsquare Media booth all week at the Steele County Fair (Aug 16-21).
And the winner of the 2022 Townsquare Media Charity Challenge is...
Community Pathways of Steele County
Big shout out to all of our amazing sponsors for making this possible. And a huge thank you to all of the amazing non-profit organizations in our area for the important work they do.
- Disabled American Veterans, Ch. #20 (nominated by Cinch Connectivity Solutions)
- Rachel's Light (nominated by Keck's Repair)
- Owatonna Foundation (nominated by Alexander Lumber)
- Youth 1st (nominated by Cash Wise Foods)
- I.R.I.S (nominated by Poly Pak Plastic)
- Let's Smile (nominated by Tralo Companies)
- Open Arms Suicide Prevention (nominated by Prime Garage Doors & More)
- United Way of Steele County (nominated by Viracon)
- Community Pathways of Steele Co. (nominated by Monson Eyecare Center)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Minnesota (nominated by Gopher Sport)