Walmart Closing Minnesota Store And 14 Others
Walmart is experiencing some tough times and some of its locations and has announced it is closing 15 stores in 11 different states.
Walmart is also laying off hundreds of workers from its warehouses as it expands automation and leans harder toward online shopping.
Business Insider wrote that the mass closures include one Minnesota Walmart location at 1200 Shingle Creek Pkwy, Brooklyn Center.
TRENDING FROM RESULTS-TOWNSQUARE MEDIA SIOUX FALLS
- 21 Sioux Falls Area Restaurants Serving Easter Sunday Brunch
- Your Cash Is No Good at This South Dakota Tourist Attraction
- “Egg-cellent” Sioux Falls Easter Egg Hunts Coming Soon!
- Dives Worth a Drive in South Dakota, Minnesota and Iowa
Other Walmart Stores on the list to close are...
- Arkansas: 3701 SE Dodson Road, Bentonville (Pick-up only concept)
- DC: 99 H Street NW, Washington
- Georgia: 1801 Howell Mill Rd NW, Atlanta & 835 M.L.K. Jr Dr NW, Atlanta
- Florida: 6900 US Highway 19 North, Pinellas Park (Neighborhood Market concept)
- Hawaii: 1032 Fort Street Mall, Honolulu
- Illinois: 17550 South Halsted St, Homewood, 2690 S. Route 59, Plainfield, and 840 N. McCormick Blvd, Lincolnwood (Pick-up only concept)
- Indiana: 3701 Portage Road, South Bend
- New Mexico: 301 San Mateo Blvd. SE, Albuquerque
- Oregon: 4200 82nd Ave. SE, Portland, and 1123 N Hayden Meadows Dr., Portland
- Texas: 24919 Westheimer Pkwy, Katy (Neighborhood Market concept)
- Washington: 11400 Hwy. 99, Everett
- Wisconsin: 10330 W. Silver Spring Dr, Milwaukee