For a Small $500-Per-Person Fee, You Can Rent Out the St. Paul Grill
The St. Paul Grill is now offering a new one-of-a-kind pandemic-friendly dining experience!
A memorable, immersive event where Private Dining has been reimagined. Experience the St. Paul Grill and Bar, exclusively in a safe environment exactly the way you remember it. Our place is now your place.
The limited time dining experience opens the St. Paul Grill to a small and private group of you and family or friends! You are able to make reservations for groups of 6-10 people costing $500 per person. The limited time event will be going on starting August 26th and will go until October 30th. According to the St. Paul Grill website site, the special dinner includes:
- Private Bartender, Server, and Chef
- Choose any cocktail, wine or champagne in the Bar
- Five-Course Menu featuring your choice of Legendary Grill Entrees
- Choose from over 50 of our most requested wines with dinner
- Private Front Door Contactless Self Parking in their Hotel Circle Drive
On the menu for August are the choices of pan-seared scallops, a seafood tower which includes lobster, oysters, shrimp cocktail and yellow fin tuna, ribeye steak and much more! To learn more about the limited event you can click here!
FAMILY FUN: 5 Apple Orchards to Visit in Southeast Minnesota